Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bill Withers- Still Bill

It's been a busy past two weeks for me  and that's why I haven't been keeping up with posts.  Between homecoming, driving home last weekend, mid-terms, and Nellie chewing through my laptop charger, I haven't had a lot of free time to post, but I'm back now.

Bill Withers is an American soul musician that has had success with songs such as Lean on Me and Just The Two of Us.  Here is his iconic album, Still Bill.  I'd like to thank Harder for constantly playing this on the porch during September.  Credit also goes to the guy selling the Trey/Blackhawk shirts at the Toyota Park show this past summer.  Post-show we were  hanging out at my car and listening to Use Me when he recommended the whole Still Bill album.

No comments:

Post a Comment