Thursday, October 7, 2010

Getting Ready for the Weekend

So the other night I finished watching the 10th Inning.  I must say the documentary was fantastic and the music was splendid.  The Chemical Brothers were used twice and Chalk Dust Torture was played during the segment on the Bosox/Yankees brawl in 2004.  Also I think that Dirty Water is the best song played after a win/goal/touchdown/homerun etc.

Here are some songs that I am playing in my car right now.

Paper Planes (DFA remix)

The Strokes- I'll Try Anything Once- This song is used in Sofia Coppola's new film, Somewhere, and is a demo version of You Only Live Once

Canned Heat- Going Up the Country

Faithless- Insomnia

The Rolling Stones- Slave

Beach House- Zebra

Erol Alkan and Boys Noize- Lemonade

Kleerup- Hero- from the 2009 Yacht Week trailer

Dan Deacon- Crystal Cat- the man who brought you Drinking out of Cups

Laurent Wolf- No Stress

Dizzee Rascal- Bad Behavior (Tiesto Remix)

Faith No More- Easy Like Sunday Morning

Delorean- Seasun

1 comment:

  1. great set list right here. i had forgotten how much slave was a great stones rock song. gotta love those keith richards sloppy riffs!

    ReplyDelete