Sunday, December 5, 2010

Arcade Fire

Sorry I have not been updating the site, no excuses, I have been just been lazy.  So to make up for my lack of interest in the site lately I present the entire Arcade Fire catalog.  Arcade Fire is a band out of Montreal led by a husband and wife.  They have only released 3 albums, but I would argue that they are three of the most important albums of the last 20 years.  Most recently they released The Suburbs this summer and it is one of my top 5 albums of the year.  In addition to creating phenomenal music in the studio Arcade Fire put on a fantastic, spirited live show.  I saw them this past summer at Lollapalooza and I must say that it was a transcendental experience.

Arcade Fire & David Bowie- Wake Up

Intervention

Neighborhoods #3 (Power Out)

Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)

No comments:

Post a Comment