Saturday, September 4, 2010

Breakbot

It's been a little rough not having any internet at my house yet, but today is a great day because college football is back and I am going to throw some Breakbot up on here for you guys.  Breakbot is a French dj/producer.  His music is smooth and funky and reminds me a bit of Discovery.  Anyway, here are some of his remixes and his EP through Ed Banger Records who continuously pump out great house (they brought you Justice, Mr. Oizo, etc.).  Nobody creates house better than the French, absolutely no one.  I would like to say thanks to Mikayla for introducing me to Breakbot and you can also check out her great music blog here.

Breakbot- Baby I'm Yours

Breakbot- Make You Mine

Yuksek- Extraball (Breakbot remix)

and because its also good heres the original Yuksek- Extraball



EDIT: Forgot to give you guys this Biggie/The Grateful Dead mash-up album.http://www.siteofsound.com/uncategorized/sundaze-16/

No comments:

Post a Comment