Thursday, September 23, 2010

Some Diplo

I've been on a Diplo kick today.  My introduction to Diplo was seeing him open for Justice at The Riv back in 2008 and at the time I didn't know he was the producer behind M.I.A, but he is/was the producer behind her hit album(I am not sure if they are still collaborating).  Anyway he's a producer from Philly and teamed up with Switch to form Major Lazer last year.  Here's some Diplo.


Diplo- Smash a Kangaroo

M.I.A.- Paper Planes (Diplo Mix)-  I don't know who that guy who lays down the first rap verse is, but he is sick.

Major Lazer- Pon de Floor

Mini Diplo Doc- this a short little documentary on Diplo recording down in Jamaica with Switch on the new Major Lazer album.

Diplo- Must Be a Devil- tell me if you think this sounds like "Hey" by The Pixies because I think I may be going crazy in my Holocaust oven of a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment